VoIP PABX Business phone systems have come a long way from the old traditional PBX. Today VoIP IP PABX solutions have replaced the old analogue system business were once forced to buy at extremely unfavourable prices high support and call-out costs made having a business phone system unaffordable for a number of companies. Founded in 2002, Grandstream Networks is a manufacturer of IP voice and video communications equipment, video surveillance, gateways and analogue telephone adapters (ATAs), and Asterisk-based IP-PBX appliances. Grandstream supplies small and medium businesses and consumers with open-standard SIP-based products
Grandstream has created an affordable VoIP PABX business phone system solution for any size company with the UCM6200 series and the UCM6500 series. The Grandstream IP PBX models are designed to bring enterprise-grade voice, video, data and mobility features to even the small business market.
These Grandstream devices were designed for an easy to use and easy to set up configuration using the web-browser user interface. Their PBX appliances offer secure and reliable service at an unprecedented price without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature or recurring fees.
VoIP PABX Features
- UCM6202 and UCM6204 support up to 500 users and 50/75 concurrent calls, UCM6208 supports up to 800 users and 100 concurrent calls
- Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Integrated 2/4/8 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE, USB, SD card
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recordings server; recordings accessible via web user interface
- Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Supports multi-language auto-attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Strongest possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs
Why buy a Grandstream VoIP PABX Appliance
- Appliances range from 2/4/8/16 FXO and up to 50 SIP Trunks
- Converge video surveillance, video conferencing, video calling and voice communications
- Lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity
- License-free solutions
Designed to provide a centralized solution for the communication needs of businesses, the UCM6200 series IP PBX appliance combines enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features in an easy-to-manage solution. This IP PBX series allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management onto one common network that can be managed and/or accessed remotely. The secure and reliable UCM6200 series delivers enterprise-grade features without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature or recurring fees.
The same industry-leading platform that we designed for the UCM6100 series, which continues to be enhanced month by month with more and more features and functionalities, will be extended to the UCM6200 series. Looking for a more powerful upgrade? We have redesigned our 8 FXO port model, the UCM6208, to offer the ability to support more users and more concurrent calls, as it supports up to 800 users and up to 100 concurrent calls.
Grandstream products have been rewarded and recognized for their quality and reliability. A powerful yet easy to manage voice, video, data, and mobility
platform has never been more achievable than when anchored with the UCM series of IP PBXs. The UCM series offers an extensive set of unified communication features in an easy-to-manage on-premise solution with no licensing fees, upgrade fees or costs per
features. Whether you need a fully functioning UC manager or a device to manage video, facility access, or security solutions, the UCM series provides an easy-to-manage and powerful solution at an unbelievable price.